Add Static Resources Plugin
[static_resources] url-regex = list_of_files.js, and_style.css
There is also a patch listed below to provide case sensitivity.
Note: This plugin is trying to accomplish much of what TracTweakUiPlugin is, however with the following additional goals:
- Affect all tracs at once
- I have many tracs so specifying this once in the shared conf file is much nicer than once in each database
- Deployment of files should be simple and preferably in the egg we are already installing, rather than in a static location I need to keep track of and separately manage for each trac.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Note: The Trac 0.11 branch seems to work fine in Trac 0.12. If you experience any issues, then please report them.
Download the zipped source from here.
Also note that there are case sensitive regex patches.
- Insert your static files into the 'addstaticresourcesplugin/htdocs' folder of the plugin before installation.
- Install the plugin either for a single project or globally. See the details on how to install a trac plugin at TracPlugins.
- Enable the plugin. Add "addstaticresourcesplugin.* = enabled" to your trac.ini file in the [components] subheading. Alternatively, this can be enabled in the Web Admin section of the website as well.
- Reload/restart your HTTPD / other webserver / Tracd.
This will cause the helloworld alert message to appear on the ticket and newticket pages.
[static_resources] /(new)?ticket = helloworld.js
- 14167 by bobbysmith007 on 2014-09-12 22:24:12
Allow using absolute refrences to static-resources
- 13436 by bobbysmith007 on 2013-11-08 17:52:52
New version of addstaticresourcesplugin that interacts better with trac 1.0 and is a bit simpler
- 13435 by bobbysmith007 on 2013-11-08 17:38:12
initing 1.0 branch