Create Agilo Ticket Reports
Agilo is a Scrum process tool based on Trac. Every task ticket has an estimation time (measured in hours) and in a typical use case the team manager wants to know the actual working time compared with the estimated working time. That would be a metric of team member's working efficiency, so I developed this plugin for Agilo.
Thanks to the Agilo developers for sharing this tool.
There is a table named "ticket_change" in the database that records every ticket change. So we can perform data mining in the Trac Database:
- Real working hours = ticket closed time - ticket accept time - none working time
- Working time = from 9:00 to 18:00 (exactly 9 hour including 1 hour lunch time) from Monday to Friday
- None working time = from 18:00 to next day 09:00 of working days, Sat, Sun, Holidays (manually configurable)
Ticket Work Flow
Add a "pending" status for tickets. If you do not want to add "pending" status, it works equally well.
Why add "pending" status? Sometime, we may either accept several tickets at one time in a sprint, or we could not resolve tickets at same time, or some tickets may be blocked by our customers. In that case, if we want to calculate the exact working time, we must add the "pending" status:
Although the standard process is
O --> As --> A --> C --> R --> A --> C, there are still some tickets that do not follow the rule.
- line1 = t1
- line2 = t2
- line3 = t3 + t4 + t5
- line4 = t3 + t4 + t6
- line5 = t3 + t4 + t7
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
- Download the latest pyExcelerator library and install it. pyExcelerator is an open source Python Excel library.
TicketReport\AgiloTicketReport\ticketreport.py line 35
if you use single project: # just leave PROJECT_NAME_PREFIX empty
PROJECT_NAME_PREFIX = ""
else # use multiple projects
PROJECT_NAME_PREFIX = "projects"
- Working time time set up (optional):
TicketReport\AgiloTicketReport\gethours.py line 12 start time and end time of working day, and holiday configuration trac.ini:
[ticket-workflow] + pending = new,assigned,accepted,reopened -> pending + pending.permissions = TICKET_MODIFY - resolve = new,assigned,accepted,reopened -> closed - accept = new,assigned,accepted,reopened -> accepted + resolve = new,assigned,accepted,reopened,pending -> closed + accept = new,assigned,accepted,reopened,pending -> accepted
Generated Excel Report:
- ticket_report_r16_01.PNG (96.6 KB) - added by 7 years ago.
- ticket_report_flow.JPG (22.1 KB) - added by 7 years ago.
- ticket_report_r16_02.PNG (67.9 KB) - added by 7 years ago.
- ticket_report.PNG (67.9 KB) - added by 7 years ago.
- ticket_flow_chart2.PNG (31.8 KB) - added by 7 years ago.
Download all attachments as: .zip