Beanstalk Web Hook Plugin
This is a Trac plugin for handling beanstalk 'web hook' commit callbacks in Trac-integrated repositories.
This means the svnsync commands can be done automatically on commit, instead of via an out-of-band setup. It also enables the full set of "commit ticket updater" features for automatically associating tickets with changesets.
It has only been tested with subversion and Trac 0.12.2!
- build and install the plugin: run python setup.py bdist_egg, copy the egg to $trac/plugins.
- svnsync initialize a local mirror of the beanstalk repository.
- add [beanstalk].trac_admin_command trac config, eg trac_admin_command = /usr/local/bin/trac-admin
- add [beanstalk].sync_commands trac config with exact svnsync synchronize command, eg sync_commands = REPO:svnsync synchronize file:///home/svn-repos/REPO
- beanstalk: point web hook integration at http://trac/beanstalk_hook/REPO/
If you have any issues, create a new issue.
Download and Source
The project is hosted on GitHub.