Bookmark Trac resources
This plugin adds a bookmark feature. Users can:
- add and remove bookmarks of resources, such as tickets, reports, wiki pages and milestones.
- see a list of their bookmarks at /bookmark.
- quick jump to a bookmark via the contextual navigation drop-down.
Shortcut menu of bookmarks
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
General instructions on installing Trac plugins can be found on the TracPlugins page.
- 13229 by rjollos on 2013-05-23 18:31:55
Fixes #11043: Blacklist certain pages that are used to edit and create resources, while still leaving open the possibility of bookmarking Wiki Change History pages (action=history) and diffs (action=diff). This behavior might be re-evaluated later and is therefore subject to change.
- 13228 by rjollos on 2013-05-23 18:31:43
When /wiki/ is bookmarked, the bookmark is now displayed as WikiStart rather than Wiki.
Some issues remain:
- /wiki/ and /wiki/WikiStart can be separately bookmarked.
- / cannot be bookmarked, and we need to account for the default handler not necessarily being the wiki module.
- 13227 by rjollos on 2013-05-23 18:31:32
Fixes #11115: Avoid Cannot operate on closed cursor errors by not returning a cursor from a function.