This plugin adds new navigation item "Calendar". Calendar is the tool for planning of tasks with associated date and time. For example, a ticket to be solved, a conference to attend, or a call to be made can be planned with Calendar. Items for given week are displayed in an overview with resolution of 15 minutes. Three monthly views are also available, with days containing items marked.
Certain items may be prioritized, and are then displayed in a bright color to stand out.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
General instructions on installing Trac plugins can be found on the TracPlugins page.
- 2516 by ant_39 on 2007-07-23 21:29:41
- A bit of a cleanup, moved a lot of generic stuff into caltools.
- 2515 by ant_39 on 2007-07-23 21:13:55
- First shot on permission handling. Patch by jc at vfnet.de, thanks!
- Related: #1585
- 2510 by ant_39 on 2007-07-22 21:19:56
- Changes in database handling code. Now handles quotations gracefully and should be more sql-injection-proof.