Code review of changesets
This is a plugin for peer reviewing changesets. Each changeset is attached with a reviewer, a comment and a status with values accepted or rejected.
Use the timeline to navigate to a changeset. Then after having selected a changeset, fill out the comment field and press the Review button:
For conceptual discussions, see here.
- CodeCommentsPlugin Comment on deliverables and link to tickets
- CodeReviewPlugin Code review of changesets
- CodeReviewerPlugin Lightweight code review of changesets
- ExoWebCodeReviewPlugin Apply code reviews to changesets
- IcuCodeToolsPlugin Working with code reviews and ticket/changeset relationships
- PeerReviewPlugin Distributed Peer Review of Source Code
- PeerReviewPlugin/Documentation Distributed Peer Review - User Guide
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
Simply drop the egg into the plugin folder, and enable the plugin via your trac.ini file or, preferably, via the admin console: Choose Plugins, look for the plugin, click on it and check the "enabled" checkbox. Then "Apply changes". You should then under Permissions see a new action CODE_REVIEW. Assign the permission to all your reviewers.
- 15264 by rjollos on 2016-02-11 05:22:34
Remove unnecessary svn:mime-type on py files
svn:mime-type was set to "plain" for many files.
- 6850 by viola on 2009-10-25 17:43:44
New permission CODE_REVIEW required for write access.
Saving author in code review for reporting.
- 6752 by viola on 2009-10-19 20:05:34