Integrate contacts list in Trac
This plugin allows you to add contacts to the system. Contacts have a first and last name as well as a phone number and an email address. Out of the box, these contacts are completely unrelated to the rest of Trac, but this plugin is designed to allow other plugins to add associated contacts as needed.
This provides two permissions, one for viewing: CONTACTS_VIEW, and one for adding/editing contacts: CONTACTS_ADMIN.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
2 / 2
Download the zipped source from here.
General instructions on installing Trac plugins can be found on the TracPlugins page.
To load a contact, go to /contact?redirect=/your/redirect/handler/url as soon as the user has added or edited a contact. Your redirect handler will be called with the contact_id set in the url. You can then edit this contact.
- 14733 by rjollos on 2015-06-23 00:47:45
0.2dev: Fixed incorrect quoting of column names. Fixes #11234.
This was a regression in . Patch by Jun Omae.
- 12247 by rjollos on 2012-10-24 01:13:34
- Prevent possible cannot operate on closed cursor errors by keeping a db object in scope.
- Avoid passing parameters via string formatting, as described in: http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracDev/DatabaseApi#RulesforDBAPIUsage.
- SVN revision will now be added to the egg, and included in defect reports that are generated from Trac.
- 12246 by rjollos on 2012-10-23 22:38:59
- The unique attribute is not defined for the Column object in Trac 0.12, and in fact never did anything in earlier versions of Trac, which is why it was removed. See  and [t 9406/trunk/trac/db/schema.py] for more info.
- The print string, which intended to format and print the exception on database upgrade failure, contained an incorrect string formatting character. Even when corrected, the string would not be printed to the terminal, so this was replaced with printing of the traceback.