Render dia and vdx files
This plugin renders DIA diagrams and MS-Visio VDX diagrams attached to Trac resources, such as wiki pages and tickets.
If the width is changed in the macro argument the image is re-rendered using pillow, which is a Python imaging library.
A typical use case would be where you attach a file to display on the page as per normal. The files can be either dia or vdx, compressed or uncompressed. To do so, make suitable macro entries in the page:
[[DiaVisView(Diagram1.dia)]] [[DiaVisView(Diagram2.vdx, border=2)]]
The width can be specified as a second argument. Additional optional arguments are described in the Image macro help.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
General instructions on installing Trac plugins can be found on the TracPlugins page.
The plugin is enabled by adding the following to your trac.ini file:
[components] diavisview.* = enabled
- 15900 by rjollos on 2016-09-16 05:57:34
0.3dev: Make compatible with Trac 1.0
- Use Pillow rather than PIL
- Add Pillow to install requirements
- Make path to Dia binary configurable from trac.ini
- Allow Dia's output filter to be set in trac.ini
- Support options for non-png renders
- Refactor to split a long method somewhat
- Fix the output html element being <p> instead <a>
- Move RE compilation out of the macro expansion
- Do not check width if not needed
Most of the changes provided by jaroslav.benkovsky@…
- 14916 by rjollos on 2015-10-11 22:46:19
0.2dev: Tag build as dev.
- 14915 by rjollos on 2015-10-11 22:44:25
0.2dev: Branch for Trac 1.0 support.