FireStats statistics system
FireStats is a statistics system with the following key features:
- Trac integration.
- Real time statistics.
- Recent referrers.
- Search engine keywords.
- Recent popular pages.
- Browser and OS trees, grouped by what matters.
- IP to country - know where your visitors are surfing from.
- 'Raw log' of recent hits.
- Excluding unwanted hits from the database.
- By IP address or by IP range.
- By user-agent (to be used to filter bots).
- By URL (to filter referrers spam).
- Ajax UI, no need to reload the whole page - just press the ‘refresh statistics’ button to get the latest data.
- A single installation can monitor multiple sites on the same server.
- Multiple users support, with ability to control which sites each user can access.
- Designed to work on all browsers. Tested on Firefox, Explorer, Opera etc.
- Translated to 18 languages in the last count, and translating to additional languages is easy.
- Compacts old data to improve performance and reduce database size.
- Works well on high traffic sites without creating a significant server load.
- Supports IPV6.
- Install FireStats Standalone.
- Install the Trac plugin from /integration/trac with the typical python setup.py install.
- Edit your trac.ini file to contain:
where /www/firestats is the directory in which you installed FireStats.
[components] firestats.* = enabled [firestats] firestats_directory=/www/firestats
Demo of FireStats is available here.