trac.ini options via the WebAdminPlugin
This plugin uses the new configuration option API in Trac 0.10 to allow modification of any field exposed through this mechanism.
This currently includes all core Trac settings, and although no plugins are taking advantage of this yet, it will only be a matter of time.
- Many Trac options require a restart of the server process, so your changes may not take effect until that is done.
- You may also want to have a look at the TracIniAdminPanel.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
For Trac 0.10:
sudo easy_install https://trac-hacks.org/svn/iniadminplugin/0.10
or for Trac 0.11, 0.12 and 1.0:
sudo easy_install https://trac-hacks.org/svn/iniadminplugin/0.11
To install in your Trac environment:
cd /path/to/tracenv/plugins ln -s /path/to/the/IniAdmin-###-py##.egg
After adding the plugin to your plugins directory, enable it by adding the following in your
[components] iniadmin.* = enabled
- 13607 by jun66j5 on 2014-01-23 06:38:10
iniadmin: show dropdown for
ChoiceOptionsince Trac 0.12 (fixed #11001)
- 12307 by jun66j5 on 2012-11-05 10:57:29
iniadmin: bump the version to
0.3and add new maintainer to
- 12306 by jun66j5 on 2012-11-05 10:35:53
iniadmin: follow-up to r11914, don't call
dgettextif the document of option is empty
gettextfunctions translate an empty string to the