Search multiple Trac projects
This plugin allows searching in multiple Trac projects on one host at once.
- Adds a new search filter ("Search all projects").
- Searches all repositories set up using a parent directory at once using XMLRPC.
- Multiple trac projects set up using a parent directory like described in TracMultipleProjects.
- Unrestricted HTTP(S) access to all projects from the machine's IP.
- XmlRpcPlugin with the patch attached to #1449 installed and activated on all trac projects (until fixed).
- XML_RPC privileges assigned to "anonymous".
- allow configuring a username/password for XMLRPC-searches
- The current project seems to be searched last - should be reversed
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
General instructions on installing Trac plugins can be found on the TracPlugins page.
After installing, just go to your Trac's search page and select the "All projects" box.
If the plugin does not seem to work, look at Trac's log. It should provide diagnostic information.