Create polls based on tickets or static arguments
This plugin is a macro that adds polling functionality to Trac.
The usage of this macro can be displayed with: [[MacroList(PollMacro)]].
As an example, the following can be added to a Trac wiki page:
[[Poll(What do you think of the Poll macro?; Cool; Crap)]]
The poll data is stored in /tmp by default, but this can be overridden with the base_dir option in the [poll] section of TracIni.
[poll] base_dir = /opt/trac/polltest/db/
Each voters name is displayed to the right of their choice.
The following permissions are added with this plugin:
- The POLL_VOTE permission allows users to vote.
- The POLL_VIEW permissions allows users to view the poll's result.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
General instructions on installing Trac plugins can be found on the TracPlugins page.
- 14825 by rjollos on 2015-07-20 06:47:43
0.3.0dev: Require Trac >= 0.11.
- 14542 by rjollos on 2015-04-20 16:00:37
0.3.0dev: tag_svn_revision is not supported in setuptools ≥ 10.
- 11670 by rjollos on 2012-06-20 08:03:59
Refs #7275: Display a message to users when they don't have permission to vote.