Saved queries using Google Gears
This plugin adds a drop-down menu of saved queries to the "View Tickets" button on the toolbar:
- Tested with the default theme on Trac 0.10 as well as Trac 0.11.4.
- Requires Google Gears and stores the saved queries on the local computer only.
- Manual installation required.
- Only works with the Query module: requires the Reports module to be disabled so that the "View Tickets" tab points to the query module.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
0 / 1
Download the zipped source from here.
- Edit the site.html template <environment>/templates/site.html and add <script> tags for the two files: