Edit a single wiki section
An edit button appears at the end of a section heading when hovering over it.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
This plugin can be installed with easy_install:
where <branch> is the branch appropriate for your version of Trac. For Trac 1.0, use the 0.12 branch.
Add the following to your trac.ini:
[components] tracsectionedit.* = enabled
Alternatively, enable it though the /admin/general/plugin panel.
A restart of the web server or Trac is not required.
Configuration options are placed in the [section-edit] section of your trac.ini.
|preview_whole_page||true||Whether to preview the entire page or just the section being edited (true/false)|
|edit_subsections||false||Whether to edit all subsections or just the section.|
- 16097 by rjollos on 2016-12-18 08:49:07
1.2.0dev: Fix syntax error with jQuery 1.11
- 11208 by rjollos on 2012-01-27 22:44:23
Some code cleanup:
- Use regex from Trac 0.12 wiki module for matching request.
- Remove serve_ui_files option, which appeared to be useful only for debugging. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong about this.
- 11205 by rjollos on 2012-01-27 06:58:16
Fixes #6342: (0.2.6) Added a new trac.ini option edit_subsections. When True, all subsections of a section will be displayed for editing. The default is False, preserving the existing behavior.
The 0.12 and 0.11 branches wil be combined in the near future, at which point this feature will be available for 0.11.