Drag-and-Drop attachments in Trac
This plugin extends the ability to manage attachments in Trac.
- Drag-and-drop to attach files using HTML5 drag-and-drop, XMLHttpRequest Level 2 and File API.
- Progress bar while uploading the files using XMLHttpRequest Level 2.
- More than one file for selecting attachment files.
- Attach an image from clipboard.
- Auto-submit on select a file to attach.
|User action||Firefox||Chrome||Safari||Opera||Internet Explorer|
|Drop-and-drop to attach files||3.6+||12+||6+||12+||10+|
|Progress bar while uploading files||3.6+||12+||5+||12+||10+|
|More than one file for selecting||3.6+||12+||5+||11+||10+|
|Attach an image from clipboard||3.6+||19+||6+||15+||11+ (10 partially)|
|Auto-submit on select a file||3.6+||12+||5+||11+||7+|
Drag-and-drop capability to attach files:
Uploading files displays a progress bar:
Each attachment has its own drop down menu for further processing:
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
- Install the plugin:
- For Trac 0.12.x or later: easy_install https://trac-hacks.org/svn/tracdragdropplugin/0.12
- For Trac 0.11.x: easy_install https://trac-hacks.org/svn/tracdragdropplugin/0.11
- Enable the plugin in your trac.ini file:
[components] tracdragdrop.* = enabled
- 15437 by jun66j5 on 2016-03-15 12:55:39
TracDragDropPlugin: fix overlapped upload queue are and Download all attachments as: .zip message
- 15223 by jun66j5 on 2016-02-06 21:13:20
TracDragDropPlugin: bump up the version to 0.12.0.13
- 15220 by jun66j5 on 2016-02-06 19:27:47
TracDragDropPlugin: fix TypeError after a file is attached on Trac 1.2dev (closes #12662)