Manage Trac reports
This plugin offers the following functionality:
- Save reports to history.
- Restore reports from history.
- Reorder report.
The report manager will typically look as follows:
See ZoomQuiet ~ Collection KSPEG Trac hacking.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
- Uninstall the plugin if you have installed it before.
- Change to the directory containing setup.py.
- If you want to install this plugin globally, this will install this plugin to the Python path:
- python setup.py install
- If you want to install this plugin to one Trac instance only:
- python setup.py bdist_egg
- Copy the generated egg file to the Trac instance's plugin directory.
cp dist/*.egg /srv/trac/env/plugins
- Add the following to your trac.ini file:
[components] reportmanager.* = enabled