tracSNAP: Social Network Analysis Plugin
TracSNAP (Trac Social Network Analysis Plugin) is a suite of simple tools to help contributors make use of information about the social aspect of their Trac coding project. It tries to help you:
- Find out which other developers you should be talking to, by giving contact suggestions based on commonality of file edits.
- Recognize files that might be related to your current work, by showing you which files are often committed at the same time as your files.
- Get a feel for who works on similar pieces of functionality based on discussion in bug and feature tickets, and by edits in common.
- Visualize your project's effective social network with graphs of who talks to who.
- Visualize coupling between files based on how often your colleagues edit them together.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
General instructions on installing Trac plugins can be found on the TracPlugins page.
- 12694 by rjollos on 2013-03-09 17:08:17
Refs #5886: Fixed some unresolved imports that were preventing the plugin from loading.
This plugin is a mess at the moment and still doesn't work. I'd highly suggest against using it until more work is done.
- 12693 by rjollos on 2013-03-09 17:06:12
Fixes #5886: Fixed syntax error in definition of class. Thanks to agdeltaes for the patch.
- 12692 by rjollos on 2013-03-09 16:20:56
Code cleanup. PEP8 changes and converted tabs to spaces.