Create tickets from wiki markup
This plugin applies a new format to create a ticket in the wiki:
- #new bar will create a new ticket with summary "bar"
- #new [foo] bar will create a new ticket with summary "bar" and owner "foo"
When I write meeting minutes on my Trac wiki, I wanted to create tickets for action items that arose during the meeting. That's why I wrote this plugin.
Any suggestion of syntax to assign other parameters like milestone or components are welcomed!
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
General instructions on installing Trac plugins can be found on the TracPlugins page.
- 16171 by jun66j5 on 2016-12-30 02:24:52
WikiCreateTicketPlugin: support Trac 1.2 and add unit tests (closes #13019)
- 10641 by jun66j5 on 2011-09-06 11:11:29
Adds wiki_page_deleted, wiki_page_version_deleted and wiki_page_renamed. AttributeError happens when deleting a wiki page without these methods (fixed #9150).
- 9349 by saigon on 2010-10-25 08:59:41