Display metadata information from database on wiki page
This plugin retrieves metadata information from the database and adds it to a wiki page.
Currently supported keywords:
- author - Author of first version
- version - Latest version of page
- changed_by - Author of latest change to the page
- comment - Author of latest comment to the page
- changed_ts - Timestamp of latest change
Only one argument at a time can be supplied.
Latest version of wiki page:
Page originally created by:
Created by [[Wikinfo(author)]]
Page last modified by:
Modified by [[Wikinfo(changed_by)]]
Page last modified timestamp:
Last edit comment:
This was actually made as an example on how to write a plugin using the new component architecture.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
The plugin is also available on PyPI.
Just follow the normal setuptools instructions.