Display complete ticket hierarchy for ChildTicketsPlugin tickets
In tickets with children, only immediate children of that parent are displayed. This macro addresses that issue by printing a whole tree of child tickets, ie the complete hierarchy.
The macro is specifically for use with the ChildTicketsPlugin.
Used alone in a ticket field, it will take the current ticket as the top level and print the tree:
Can be used in any wiki page anywhere and provides a tree for ticket with id '#1' ('1', that is without the '#' is also accepted):
The ticket number can also be explicitly given as an argument:
Include the parent ticket in the output (default:false):
Print the child ticket tree list within a border (actually a fieldset, the 'legend' is not modifiable):
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
- 10828 by walnut on 2011-10-23 20:52:32
- Fixed generated links ... they now correctly point to 'ticket'
- Many thanks for spotting and reporting the error.
- 10560 by walnut on 2011-08-06 23:26:31
- First 'official' release of the macro.
- Only tested on 0.12 (but might work on other versions)
- Requires ChildTicketsPlugin as a pre-requisite.
- 10509 by walnut on 2011-07-26 22:20:30
- Commit a basic version of a macro to provide a full tree of child tickets (not just immediate children)
- Still need to check a few things and tidy up (eg. when no tickets are found, and include a title/border/etc...)