Display complete ticket hierarchy for ChildTicketsPlugin tickets
In tickets with children, only immediate children of that parent are displayed. This macro addresses that issue by printing a whole tree of child tickets, ie the complete hierarchy.
The macro is specifically for use with the ChildTicketsPlugin.
Used alone in a ticket field, it will take the current ticket as the top level and print the tree:
Can be used in any wiki page anywhere and provides a tree for ticket with id '#1' ('1', that is without the '#' is also accepted):
The ticket number can also be explicitly given as an argument:
Include the parent ticket in the output (default:false):
Print the child ticket tree list within a border (actually a fieldset, the 'legend' is not modifiable):
- ticket: The ticket number to 'query'. The number can also be provided as a single stand alone argument. If no ticket is supplied and the macro is used within a ticket, the ticket number will be taken as the intended.
- root: Boolean value indicating whether the parent ticket should be listed in tree. Default: false.
- border: Boolean value indicating whether a border should be drawn around the child ticket list. Default: false.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
General instructions on installing Trac plugins can be found on the TracPlugins page.
- 16397 by rjollos on 2017-03-25 09:37:00
Remove obsolete "0.9" code
- 10828 by walnut on 2011-10-23 18:52:32
- Fixed generated links ... they now correctly point to 'ticket'
- Many thanks for spotting and reporting the error.
- 10560 by walnut on 2011-08-06 21:26:31
- First 'official' release of the macro.
- Only tested on 0.12 (but might work on other versions)
- Requires ChildTicketsPlugin as a pre-requisite.