Color foreground and background of text
This is a simple macro that allows you to change the background color of a piece of text. Useful for highlighting, or RAG (red, amber, green) status reports.
[[Color( background-color, color , text )]]
[[Color( color , text )]]
Where color is a color keyword or hex color number recognised by your browser and text is your text. Commas are allowed, but '(' and ')' cause a problem.
Note: This could also be achieved out-of-the-box in Trac (>=0.11.8) by span macro, see WikiHtml for details. Example usage of span macro:
[[span(''WORLD'', style=color: green)]]
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
[[Color(red, This has a red background)]] [[Color(lightblue, green, This has a lightblue background and green text)]] [[Color(none, #0000bb, I'm using a hex color)]]
which would then render as:This has a red background
- 14625 by diroussel on 2015-06-03 22:57:35
Added MIT license
- 11892 by rjollos on 2012-08-04 06:37:42
- Use Genshi to construct span element.
- Removed padding around span element.
- Format wiki to html, allowing wiki markup to be used as the text argument to the Color macro.
- 11891 by rjollos on 2012-08-04 05:59:11
Renamed 0.12 directory to trunk. Deleted 0.11 directory.