Download query output, reports and tickets as an Excel file
This plugin allows you to download Trac query output, reports and ticket pages as an Excel file.
- In query and ticket, you are able to download including change history of tickets.
- In report, ExcelReportPatch is no longer needed to export output.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
- Install pypi:xlwt library:
pip install xlwt
- Install the plugin:
- Enable the plugin in your trac.ini file:
[components] tracexceldownload.* = enabled
- Restart your tracd (or web server) if needed.
Visit query, report or ticket page in your Trac. Click the Excel or Excel including history links at the bottom of the pages.
Note: The latter link is unavailable in the report page.
- 14858 by jun66j5 on 2015-08-05 08:42:14
ExcelDownloadPlugin: cut off text in cell longer than 32,767 characters (closes #10624)
- 14520 by jun66j5 on 2015-04-08 14:08:03
ExcelDownloadPlugin: fixed typo in Korean translations by Genie (closes #10038)
- 14519 by jun66j5 on 2015-04-08 11:35:26
ExcelDownloadPlugin: use pkg_resources.require() instead of install_requires and bump up the version