Download query output, reports and tickets as an Excel file
This plugin allows you to download Trac query output, reports and ticket pages as an Excel spreadsheet file. The plugin is dependent on xlwt, which is a Python library to create spreadsheet files compatible with MS Excel 97/2000/XP/2003 XLS files, on any platform with Python 2.6, 2.6, 3.3+.
- In the query and ticket screen, you can download all entries including the change history of tickets.
- In the report screen, ExcelReportPatch? is no longer needed to export output.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
- Install the pypi:xlwt library:
pip install xlwt
- Install the plugin:
- Enable the plugin in your trac.ini file:
[components] tracexceldownload.* = enabled
- Restart your tracd (or web server) if needed.
Visit the query, report or ticket page in your Trac installation. Click the Excel or Excel including history links at the bottom of the pages to initiate an export to an Excel spreadsheet file:
Note: The latter link is unavailable in the report page.
- 14858 by jun66j5 on 2015-08-05 08:42:14
ExcelDownloadPlugin: cut off text in cell longer than 32,767 characters (closes #10624)
- 14520 by jun66j5 on 2015-04-08 14:08:03
ExcelDownloadPlugin: fixed typo in Korean translations by Genie (closes #10038)
- 14519 by jun66j5 on 2015-04-08 11:35:26
ExcelDownloadPlugin: use pkg_resources.require() instead of install_requires and bump up the version