Multi-project version of the inbuilt commit_ticket_updater tool
This plugin allows you to add comments to tickets in an environment with multiple Trac projects sharing one repository. By prepending the project name to the ticket number in the approved InterTrac fashion, you can add comments to tickets in specific projects only.
This plugin is based on commit_ticket_updater by Edgewall Software.
- InterTracCommitPatch provides similar functionality.
- CustomTicketPrefixPlugin for proper link decoration of prefixed ticket links.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
For the 0.12 version of this plugin, see MultiProjectCommitTicketUpdaterPlugin@9.
Install this plugin in the usual way:
$ sudo easy_install 1.0/
In the components section of your trac.ini file, add the following:
[components] multicommitupdater.* = enabled tracopt.ticket.commit_updater.committicketreferencemacro = enabled tracopt.ticket.commit_updater.committicketupdater = disabled
Set the CommitTicketUpdater options. Additionally, the [ticket] commit_ticket_update_short_name should be set to the token that you wish to use when referencing tickets. The value defaults to the environment name (i.e. the name of the environment directory).
- You must set up a repository hook for this plugin to work, in the same way as for the inbuilt commit ticket updater tool. See trac:TracRepositoryAdmin#ExplicitSync for more details.
- The plugin must be enabled in every project which will be using it. The simplest way to do this is with a shared global configuration file, see trac:TracIni#GlobalConfiguration.
Once you have set up the plugin, you can add comments to tickets using something like this:
svn commit -m "Re my-other-project:#12, #13, changed blah and foo to do this and that. Closes my-project:#10 and #12."
- 15730 by rjollos on 2016-08-23 19:17:53
1.0.0dev: Simplify and fix several issue with ticket command matching
- 15728 by rjollos on 2016-08-23 01:19:27
0.12.2: Add license keyword to setup.py
- 15727 by rjollos on 2016-08-23 01:18:24
1.0.0dev: Add license text