Progress meter with arguments similar to TicketQuery macro
Notice: As of Trac 1.0, the same functionality is built directly in Trac's standard TicketQuery macro using the format=progress option.
This macro plugin contains a macro to display a progress meter similar to the meters visible in the Roadmap. In a wiki page it can be used, for example, to build a complete report of the progress on tickets owned by a particular person. The ProgressMeter macro takes queries entered as a comma-separated list keyed by ticket fields, in the same manner as the TicketQuery macro. The plugin can be configured to take custom ticket workflows into account.
Display a progress meter on all your (if you're logged in) tickets in the milestone '0.1a':
A progress meter on tickets associated with the wiki component:
Since , it's possible to customize the used stats provider in a macro call itself using the stats_provider argument:
- Subversion repo: svn checkout https://trac-hacks.org/svn/progressmetermacro
- zip archive
- source browser
See the installation instructions. Please note that Trac 0.11.5 is a minimum requirement in order for the plugin to work.
The macro supports the following configuration options:
- stats_provider (since ): Name of the component implementing ITicketGroupStatsProvider, which is used to collect statistics on groups of tickets for meters generated by the ProgressMeterMacro plugin. Defaults to DefaultTicketGroupStatsProvider.
All of these must be put into the progressmeter section of trac.ini. The progress bars themselves can be modified using milestone groups.
- 14871 by rjollos on 2015-08-11 21:53:08
Don't enforce Python version in setup.py, it is problematic.
- 11720 by qwp0 on 2012-07-10 01:24:20
ProgressMeterMacro: Version bump.
- 11719 by qwp0 on 2012-07-10 01:24:15
ProgressMeterMacro: Major code revision and unification across the supported Trac versions.