A theme based on python.org and The Python Papers
It requires the ThemeEnginePlugin.
Everything was done by the authors of PyDotOrgTheme. The following features have been added:
- Always show the banner, footer and mainnav, and context nav sections.
- Prevent mainnav from overlapping with banner and page contents.
- Control resizing of logo image.
- Include project name in banner.
- Nicer style and embellishments .
See also: PyDotOrgTheme
Once the theme is installed and selected, it looks like this:
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
If you want to submit patches, please read the patch submission guidelines.
To always show the banner, footer and context nav sections, you will have to download version 2.2.0.
General instructions on installing Trac plugins can be found on the TracPlugins page.
To enable, add the following to your trac.ini file:
[components] pytpptheme.* = enabled
To use, add the following to your trac.ini file:
[theme] theme = PyTpp