Send ticket notification with HTML part
This plugin wraps the notification email in HTML before sending it. This means that ticket information is no longer sent in monospace font, which in some email clients creates a wrapped line of ticket information and therefore more difficult to read than if it were nicely formatted.
It provides the components that implement
This plugin implements t:#2625.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
- If the installed version of Trac is 1.1.3, upgrade to 1.1.4 or downgrade to 1.1.2.
- Install the plugin:
$ easy_install https://trac-hacks.org/svn/trachtmlnotificationplugin/0.12
- Enable the plugin in your
trac.inifile, by adding the following lines:
[components] trachtmlnotification.* = enabled
- If the installed version of Trac is 1.1.2 or earlier, use
[notification]section of your
[notification] email_sender = HtmlNotificationSmtpEmailSender
- If the installed version of Trac is 1.1.4 or later, configure to use
text/htmlformat for email distributor in the Notifications panel of the Preferences page in your Trac.
- Try to create a new ticket!
- 16119 by jun66j5 on 2016-12-19 08:48:24
trachtmlnotification: fix breakage with
FakeSessionchanged since Trac 1.2 (trac:r15075)
- 14384 by jun66j5 on 2015-01-22 08:56:13
TracHtmlNotificationPlugin: added support of
INotificationFormatterfor Trac 1.1.3+ (refs #12158)
- 13660 by jun66j5 on 2014-02-14 17:46:32
TracHtmlNotificationPlugin: avoid an
AttributeErrordue to accessing attribute of request object in
filter_streamof plugin (closes #11570)