Send ticket notification with HTML part
This plugin wraps the notification email in HTML before sending it. This means that ticket information is no longer sent in monospace font, which in some email clients creates a wrapped line of ticket information and therefore more difficult to read than if it were nicely formatted.
It provides the components that implement IEmailSender.
This plugin implements t:#2625.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
- If the installed version of Trac is 1.1.3, upgrade to 1.1.4 or downgrade to 1.1.2.
- Install the plugin:
$ easy_install https://trac-hacks.org/svn/trachtmlnotificationplugin/0.12
- Enable the plugin in your trac.ini file, by adding the following lines:
[components] trachtmlnotification.* = enabled
- If the installed version of Trac is 1.1.2 or earlier, use HtmlNotificationSmtpEmailSender as email_sender in [notification] section of your trac.ini file:
[notification] email_sender = HtmlNotificationSmtpEmailSender
- If the installed version of Trac is 1.1.4 or later, configure to use text/html format for email distributor in the Notifications panel of the Preferences page in your Trac.
- Try to create a new ticket!
- 16119 by jun66j5 on 2016-12-19 08:48:24
trachtmlnotification: fix breakage with FakeSession changed since Trac 1.2 (trac:r15075)
- 14384 by jun66j5 on 2015-01-22 08:56:13
TracHtmlNotificationPlugin: added support of INotificationFormatter for Trac 1.1.3+ (refs #12158)
- 13660 by jun66j5 on 2014-02-14 17:46:32
TracHtmlNotificationPlugin: avoid an AttributeError due to accessing attribute of request object in filter_stream of plugin (closes #11570)