Send ticket notification with HTML part
This plugin provides the components that implement IEmailSender, which substitutes the notification email with HTML part for the original before sending it. This plugin implements t:#2625.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
- If the installed version of Trac is 1.1.3, upgrade to 1.1.4 or downgrade to 1.1.2.
- Install the plugin:
$ easy_install https://trac-hacks.org/svn/trachtmlnotificationplugin/0.12
- Enable the plugin in your trac.ini file, by adding the following lines:
[components] trachtmlnotification.* = enabled
- If the installed version of Trac is 1.1.2 or earlier, use HtmlNotificationSmtpEmailSender as email_sender in [notification] section of your trac.ini file:
[notification] email_sender = HtmlNotificationSmtpEmailSender
- If the installed version of Trac is 1.1.4 or later, configure to use text/html format for email distributor in the Notifications panel of the Preferences page in your Trac.
- Try to create a new ticket!
- 14384 by jun66j5 on 2015-01-22 08:56:13
TracHtmlNotificationPlugin: added support of INotificationFormatter for Trac 1.1.3+ (refs #12158)
- 13660 by jun66j5 on 2014-02-14 17:46:32
TracHtmlNotificationPlugin: avoid an AttributeError due to accessing attribute of request object in filter_stream of plugin (closes #11570)
- 13618 by jun66j5 on 2014-01-27 15:02:04
trachtmlnotification: call TimelineModule.post_process_request to use pretty_dateinfo in the module