Add a pastebin component to Trac
This plugin adds a basic pastebin functionality to a webpage.
- Paste events are shown in the timeline
- Pastes are searchable
Some additional features have been proposed:
Some screenshots are included below, using a heavily modified theme.
Pastebin main form:
Pastebin paste view:
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
- Make sure the pypi:Pygments package is installed.
- Either: Download, build egg, drop into your plugins folder,
- Enable it through WebAdmin or by adding the following to your
[components] tracpaste.* = enabled
trac-admin $TRAC_ENV upgrade.
- Restart web server.
- Add the permissions
PASTEBIN_ADMINthat you would like your users to have.
- The plugin menu item should now be visible on the main navigation bar and available under
- 15264 by rjollos on 2016-02-11 05:22:34
Remove unnecessary svn:mime-type on py files
svn:mime-type was set to "plain" for many files.
- 14799 by rjollos on 2015-07-13 02:25:09
IEnvironmentSetupParticipantper discussion in trac:#8172.
- 14798 by rjollos on 2015-07-12 08:44:16
0.3.0dev: Adapt to Trac 1.1.6dev API. Fixes #5658, #7204.
- pastebin_file.png (101.9 KB) - added by 10 years ago.
- pastebin_index.png (100.5 KB) - added by 10 years ago.
bh_pastebin_x_99_mainform.png (37.1 KB) - added by 4 years ago.
Screenshot #10833 : TracPastePlugin integration with Bloodhound . New paste form
bh_pastebin_x_100_pasteview.png (37.5 KB) - added by 4 years ago.
Screenshot #10833 : TracPastePlugin integration with Bloodhound . Paste view
Download all attachments as: .zip