Search and replace text in wiki pages
This plugin allows you to search and replace text in wiki pages. It is based on the WikiRenamePlugin.
After replacing, a new version of the wiki page is created together with a log of the changes.
You can access the Wiki Search and Replace form through the Admin > Wiki Replace panel.
If you have any issues, create a new ticket.
Download the zipped source from here.
A script named trac-wikireplace will automatically be installed.
To use it:
trac-wikireplace old-text new-text wiki-page ... /path/to/trac/env
To enable the plugin, add the following to your trac.ini file:
[components] wikireplace.* = enabled
A WIKI_REPLACE permission is available, though anyone with WIKI_ADMIN will also be allowed to replace in pages.
- 14939 by rjollos on 2015-10-17 00:03:48
1.1.2dev: WIKI_ADMIN grants WIKI_REPLACE.
- Require WIKI_REPLACE to navigate to admin page.
- PEP-0008 and Trac style changes.
- Renamed script.py to admin.py in preparation for implementing IAdminCommandProvider.
- 14938 by rjollos on 2015-10-16 23:47:28
1.1.2dev: PEP-0008 changes.
- 13014 by miezuit on 2013-04-27 11:31:27
Fix for #11031. Better approach of splitting wiki page input into lines.